The District uses Pay For It for online payments. You can pay for meals and fees using this system. To create an account read below.
You will need an email address and your child's student ID. Contact the office of the school where your child attends if you do not have his/her student ID.
Paying online offers great convenience and the following benefits:
- You get quick and easy access to your student's meal account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The ability to pay for multiple students' accounts with one single payment.
- The ability to look-up your students' account balance, any time, any place the internet is available.
- The ability to pay school fees.
- Automated notification, via e-mail, when your student's account balance falls below an amount you have set.