Information, Scholarships, Projects, More
Get your scholarship application here!
What is the Academic Booster Club?
The Norwalk Academic Booster Club acts as a positive support group to Norwalk High School which recognizes and promotes academic achievement. It encourages communication between school, home, and the community concerning the student’s academic life.
This Club provides funding for scholarships, awards, banquets, classroom activities, field trips, the National Honor Society and the Academic Challenge Team. The quarterly academic breakfasts were enjoyed by over 350 NHS students this past year.
Last year the Boosters spent over $3,500 on these projects.
Here's how you can help:
Be a Booster Club Member. Submit this form to Norwalk High School main office. Your help is appreciated!
Academic Booster's Board
President - Nancy Gfell
Vice President - Lisa Hull
Secretary - Marlie Tanzillo
Treasurer - Kris Warner
The Norwalk Academic Booster Club meets on the following Monday's at the Norwalk High School Media Center at 7:00 p.m.
Sep 10, 2012
Nov 12, 2012
Jan 14, 2013
Mar 11, 2013
May 6, 2013
All members are welcome and encouraged to attend these meetings.
Nancy Gfell - 419-660-6500 or email@example.com
- Academic Boosters Breakfast (3 per school year)
- Static Stickers for Honor Roll and Principals List Students
- Underclassmen Awards Banquet
- Senior Class Awards Banquet
- 1 - 2 - $500 Scholarships
- Parents must be members of Academic Boosters for 4 years.
- The application must be filled out in the applicant’s own handwriting; the application must be legible.
Due on April 30, 2013.
2012 Academic Scholarship Winners
Parents: Dr. James and Susan Kasten